About This Site
This site hosts databases and bioinformatics tools developed by the bioinformatics group of the Functional RNA Project which is funded by New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization since 2005.
This site is providing its services from a server located at Computational Biology Research Center (CBRC), Natioinal Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) in order to promote the Functional RNA Project funded by New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) and to fascilitate publisinzing outcomes of the project.
ncRNA.org Development TeamncRNA.org is developed and maintained by ncRNA.org Development Team. The team members are listed bellow:
|Asai, Kiyoshi, Ph.D.||Department of Computational Biology, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, the University of Tokyo|
|Mituyama, Toutai, Ph.D.||Computational Biology Research Center (CBRC), National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)|
|Komori, Takashi, Ph.D.||INTEC Systems Institute, Inc.|
|Terai, Goro||INTEC Systems Institute, Inc.|
|Okida, Hiroaki||INTEC Systems Institute, Inc.|
|Aya, Kojima||INTEC Systems Institute, Inc.|
|Ono, Yukiteru||Information and Mathematical Science Laboratory Inc.|
|Yamada, Kouichirou||Information and Mathematical Science Laboratory Inc.|
|Hattori, Emi||Information and Mathematical Science Laboratory Inc.|
We welcome your comments, suggestions or questions on this site. They should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Technologies employed in this site
- Zope is a powerful web application server based on python script language. While it tends to lack the documentations, it provides well designed framework for web application development. As far as you keep going do it yourselves way, it is FREE.
- A good content management framework (CMF) built on top of Zope. Fairly complicated in its inside but as good as it gets...
- Python is a script language known as a tool for rapid application development (RAD).
- A quite popular programming language for web application development. But what does it make it special to the other languages such as perl, python or java other than it is just popular?
- One of the key elements of LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl) web application system. That is why we use it.
- We need it! Unquestionable thing, rignt?