Bioinformatics Tools and Databases for Functional RNA Analysis
ncRNA.org is the portal site for bioinformatics tools and databases spcialized for functional RNAs. The developments in this cite were partially supported by "The Functional RNA Project" funded by New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO), Japan.When Web Servers for CentroidFold and CentroidHomfold return errors, please use instead Rtools that includes various software tools. Please note that more recent versions of the software are used in Rtools, and that the results are not completely same.
Results of various analysis on RNA secondary structures in one page!
Active Work Flow
Active Work Flow is available for RNA sequence/structure analysis.
You can download the Knime platform and the Active Work Flow for RNA structure predictions.
- Ver. 3.4
- fRNAdb is a database for comprehensive non-coding RNA sequences.
- Ver. 3.0
- UCSC Genome Browser mirror with large inclusion of functional RNA related custom tracks and several enhancements for RNA secondary structure support.
- Project Specific Custom Tracks
- Table of custom tracks added by the functional RNA project.
- The Contents of Genomes
- The Contents of Genomes presents major components of a genome at a glance.
- RNA Bibliography
- RNA Bibliography hosts a collection of journal articles related to RNAs.