Functional RNA Project - Bioinformatics Tools and Databases
ncRNA.org is the portal site for bioinformatics tools and databases spcialized for functional RNAs. The developments in this cite were supported by "The Functional RNA Project" funded by New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO), Japan.
- Ver. 3.4
- fRNAdb is a database for comprehensive non-coding RNA sequences.
- Ver. 3.0
- UCSC Genome Browser mirror with large inclusion of functional RNA related custom tracks and several enhancements for RNA secondary structure support.
- Project Specific Custom Tracks
- Table of custom tracks added by the functional RNA project.
- The Contents of Genomes
- The Contents of Genomes presents major components of a genome at a glance.
- RNA Bibliography
- RNA Bibliography hosts a collection of journal articles related to RNAs.